Introducing Your Online Family Portal - Tips and Tricks
Tuesday, July 7, 2020 by Paula Augustine | Parent Ideas
Your online portal for the studio has many features you can choose to use. This is a list with links to cheat sheets with visual step by step instructions.
- If you need to cancel a lesson you can do this online in the calendar - Here's how
- You can also register for open lesson slots or workshops - Here's how
Online Payments/Adding a Payment Method
- Paying Online - Here's How
- Save your Credit Card Information or Edit Credit Card Information or Set up Auto Pay with a credit card
- Save your Bank Account Information or Set up Auto Pay with a Bank Account
Options for Student
Students can also log into the portal gaining student access. Simply provide me with an email address for logging in. They will not be able to gain access to the payment area or invoices and they will only see their information and not a sibling's info, but they can get on their zoom lesson or any of the following:
- Students can keep track of their practice How to use the practice timer or how to add practice time manually
- Students can also upload files to save on their portal including audio and video. How to upload files to share with your teacher.